Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose]
Article 2 [Definition of Terms]
1. “gstore” is an app or web platform operated by the company, which collects product information posted in each shopping mall and displays it to users, and provides functions that facilitate purchases or facilitate shopping It means a virtual business place.
2. “Service” means that the company displays images, product names, price information, etc. of products sold by shopping mall operators through “gstore” to users who have installed “gstore” and provides information about products through location-based sales network. It means providing sales promotion and related services.
3. “Seller” means an internet website or mobile app operated for the purpose of selling or renting products.
5. “gstore administrator” means a page on the “gstore” website where shopping mall operators can register creatives, charge advertising costs, execute advertisements, order, deliver, cancel, return, exchange, settle, and manage inquiries .
6. “Product information” means the image, product name, price information, link information, etc. of the product that the seller has written on the shopping mall about the product he is selling.
7. “User” refers to general consumers over the age of 14 who obtain information about shopping mall operators’ products and make purchases through “gstore” by installing “gstore” on their smartphones, tablet PCs, PCs, etc. means. Users include both “gstore” members and non-members.
8. “Saniro Trend” refers to Internet advertisements that show advertisements requested by the seller to “gstore” users according to the method set by the company.
Article 3 [Scope of Effect of Terms and Conditions and Amendments]
① The contract of use is established when the company notifies the seller of the completion of the subscription through “gstore” or “Saniro Trend Manager”, and accordingly, the shopping mall operator can use the services provided by the company and is subject to the terms and conditions. .
③ If the seller does not expressly express his/her intention to refuse before the effective date of the changed terms and conditions announced in accordance with Paragraph 2, it shall be deemed that he/she agrees to the amended terms and conditions.
Chapter 2 Conclusion of the contract of use
Article 4 [Service subscription application and acceptance]
1. Login information: ID and password
2. Seller related information
3. Business information: Trade name (in the case of a sole proprietor) or corporate name (in the case of a corporation), the name of the representative, business registration number, business address, corporate registration number (in the case of a corporation), mail-order business report number, business type and type of business (The type of business listed on the business registration certificate)
4. Payment information: account number, name of account holder
5. Handling product information: Handling items (women's shopping mall, bonded, self-made products, etc.), upper price limit of handling products
6. Contact information: name of the person in charge, e-mail address, mobile phone number
7. Other matters deemed necessary by the company
② When applying for service subscription in Paragraph 1, the shopping mall operator must submit the following documents to the company on the subscription page of the Partner Center.
1. Business registration certificate
2. Mail-order business registration certificate
3. Documents proving the use of the payment deposit system or conclusion of a consumer damage compensation insurance contract pursuant to Article 13, No. 10 of the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce Transactions (hereinafter referred to as the “Electronic Commerce Act”)
4. Other documents deemed necessary by the company
④ When the seller applies for service subscription in Paragraph 1, the company accepts it in principle. However, the company may refuse or withhold the approval of the application in the following cases, and if the seller finds out that the following reasons exist, the company may cancel the contract of use with the seller.
1. In case false or inaccurate information is entered in each subparagraph of Paragraph 1
2. In case of submitting documents under each subparagraph of Paragraph 2 in a false or unlawful way
4. In case the seller applies for service subscription for the purpose of impairing or impairing social well-being, order, or public morals
5. In case the company's credit, image, or reputation has been damaged or is likely to be damaged
6. When there is a change in the matters described in Paragraph 1, No. 5 (However, exceptions are made when the company has been notified and approved in advance)
7. In case the service cannot be provided due to business or technical circumstances of the company
8. Where normal business activities are difficult, such as filing an application for suspension of business, closure of business, or bankruptcy or commencement of rehabilitation procedures pursuant to the Debtor Rehabilitation and Bankruptcy Act;
9. When there is an objective reason for the company to refuse to accept the service subscription application due to reasons attributable to the seller, such as violation of other regulations
⑤ In the event that the company refuses or withholds the approval of the seller's service subscription application in accordance with the proviso to paragraph 4, the company must, in principle, notify the shopping mall operator of the fact.
Article 5 [Change of Seller Information]
① The seller may view and modify his/her sales information by requesting the company. However, the seller must provide the necessary information for the service management of the company.
Trade name, corporate name and ID cannot be modified without prior consent of the company.
② In the event that the information entered at the time of application for subscription is changed, the seller must revise the seller information without delay or notify the company of the change through e-mail or other methods determined by the company.
③ The company is not responsible for any disadvantages such as failure to receive notices from the company as the seller does not notify the company of changes to the shopping mall business information.
Chapter 3 General
Article 6 [Obligations of the company]
① The company provides store service, advertisement service, payment service, etc. to the seller in accordance with the use contract with the seller.
③ The company does its best to protect the seller's personal information and business information so that the seller can use the service safely, and discloses and complies with the personal information processing policy.
④ The company complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Communication Secret Protection Act and other related laws.
⑤ When the seller raises a legitimate opinion or complaint in relation to the use of the service, the company handles it and delivers the process and results to the seller through e-mail, etc.
Article 7 [Obligations of shopping mall operators]
① The seller uses the store service, advertisement service and payment service provided by the company within the scope permitted under this contract, and does not engage in any of the following acts in relation to the use of the service.
1. Registering false information when applying for service subscription or changing information
2. Stealing other people's information, service use information such as ID and password, and financial information
3. Acts of using the service or sending e-mail by impersonating or impersonating another person (including employees of the company) or by stealing another person's name
4. Acts of copying the information provided by the company for personal purposes of the seller, using it for publication and broadcasting, or providing it to a third party without the prior consent of the company
5. Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the company and other third parties
6. Acts that damage the reputation of the company and other third parties or interfere with business
7. Acts that may inflict damage to users or receive complaints or complaints from users by posting false products, etc.
8. Posting information such as messages or images that cause obscenity, violence, shame, hatred, etc. or that is contrary to public order and morals on the shopping mall
9. Posting information, sentences, figures, etc. with content that may cause disruption to the service information and communications network on the shopping mall to damage the information and communications network managed and operated by the company
10. Acts of using the service or accessing the system in an abnormal way
11. Interfering with the business activities of other sellers
12. Any act of intentionally interfering with the operation of the service or transmitting information that may interfere with the stable operation of the service
③ The seller is unfairly